The Recipe:
2 bananas
3 cups of oats
1/4 peanut butter
1/4 coconut oil
mix, roll, cut, and bake at 350 degrees until brown
(better directions on the website)
Step 1: Mix
Step 2: Roll
Step 3: Cut
Step 4: Bake
I made a few mistakes like not making sure I had enough oatmeal for the recipe, rolling the dough to thick and having to bake them twice as long. I had my dad try one (my dad tries everything) and he said they were bland. Overall a success though. Just look at those well behaved dogs waiting for their treats!
I can't wait for my next recipe!




So did the dogs like the treats? My dog is very picky so I wonder if she would eat them...
ReplyDeleteSorry I didn't make that clear. My dog and the other three loved them and just gobbled them up way too fast haha. None of these dogs are picky eaters though. If the food hits the ground they eat it. :)
DeleteThis is so fun! I hadn't seen anyone who baked for their dog. I suddenly feel sorry for my cat. She is on a diet by force. Y.Y
ReplyDeleteAw - you baked for your dog :) Princess is getting spoiled lol
ReplyDeleteSo fun!!! Whose dogs did you bake for? I love that your dad tried one haha. Terry would so do that, but my dad would never. Did your dog like the treat? Has she eaten the leftovers?
ReplyDeleteMy brother dared me to eat a whole milk bone when we were kids. I agree with your dad they're pretty bland. My Spartacus loves peanut butter so I think I will have to try these.
ReplyDeleteI have been thinking a lot about what is meaningful homework. There seems to be much discussion about dropping typical homework worksheet assignments as most research shows it makes no difference. Maintaining a blog like this where students are documenting a process could be meaningful homework. Jacquelyn is thinking and writing about a her passion. That would have been a great homework success for me when I was teaching.
ReplyDelete