The Final Post

As I sit here on the couch next to my favorite dog (right after I had to carry her into the house because she wasn't coming when I called her) and loving every moment. I had fun doing this blog. I had all these plans for an organized post expecting lots of different walking spots, toy reviews, dog treat recipes, and day-cation spots. I look back now and think wow that was way too ambitious for our short class. I overall loved this experience because it was a perfect excuse to hang out with my dog. Thanks for humoring me through my puppy journey and I will leave you with this:

Spring's Story




2 comments:

  1. It was good to get to know your lovely family through this journey. :) Hope you all enjoy a great break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed doing this blog. Even though you may not have done everything you sought out to do you still did quite a lot. And I bet it gave you a lot of ideas of things to do in the future.

    ReplyDelete