Toy Comparison #1

A while ago I went on a toy buying spree and bought Spring about 10 different toys that I have been slowly giving her. I did this because I read this infographic from iheartdogs. Number 4 kind of stuck with me that more toys means a smarter dog. I went around and searched Amazon (I have an addiction don't judge me) and found a plethora of toys I thought she would like. I am comparing these two toys because they were very comparable.

Multipet Nobbly Wobbly Ball Large Dog Toy
$3.99 with Free shipping with Prime as an add-on.
I bought this toy because I thought that it would roll in an unpredictable pattern and would help her develop her reaction time.

JW Pet Company Crackle Heads Crackle Ball Dog Toy, Large, all Colors
$5.82 with Free shipping with Prime as an add-on
I bought this toy because I know she loves crackle toys and that it looked pretty durable and because it rolls it would be a little more challenging to control than her crackly duck.

She has now had these toys for about a week and she plays with both. I decided to check which toy she likes better by placing them side-by-side and letting her choose (thank you Air bud for the idea).



Green ball on the right is the Crackle Head and the multicolored ball on the right is the Nobbly


She was obviously curious about why I had both the balls and took a while to get the pictures then a while to convince her to sit before she could choose. 


Once I allowed her to get the ball she chose the Crackle Ball to take outside to play with. 


6 comments:

  1. Sounds like your dog loves her toys! Unfortunately my dog doesn't like them... But my cat loves most toys but many times it seems like she likes playing with random stuff around the house instead. Hence all the random things missing from my room! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool my husband came home with toys for the cat ( I think he likes her more than me sometimes lol) She loves the ones that have that little extra something (catnip). I feel like as humans most of the time we just buy toys without actually taking the time to think if the pet will actually like it ! It is nice that you are analyzing the situation and Spring will have a more enjoyable time with her toys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend has two dogs. They like to battle for toys. No matter what the toy my friend bought for them, they would not exciting at first. When one dog start to play the toy, then the other dog will fight for that. Otherwise, they don't touch toys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dog is super cute! My dog is almost eleven and he still loves toys. He loves to play fetch with tennis balls and chew on Nyla Bones (which are safer than raw hides) Another toy my dog loves is his kong filled with Peanut butter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw this is making me wish I had a puppy, but then I remember how much attention dogs need lol I think I'll have to settle for reading your weekly posts for now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. bahaha, this is adorable! I loved it! Why does your dog like the green toy better? Is it the size, the sound..? I love that you had a reason for trying each toy as well. Very thought out :)

    ReplyDelete