Introduction

Here is my princess, Spring.

She is about 10 months old, she is a mutt (German Shepard, German Pinter, Australian Shepard, and Staffordshire) and we (my husband and I) love her. We were lucky enough to save her (save might be a little strong wording but they were getting rid of her) from her previous owners who thought she was mean and stupid, and went on to adopt a pure bred.












Throughout this blog I plan on sharing my adventures I take on because of this little puppy my husband and I decided to take home.
Goals:
~ Find a perfect walking spot
~ "Cook" at least one doggy treat
~ Plan a doggie day-cation
~ Teach her a new trick (she currently knows sit, lay, and stay if you have any suggestions let me know)
~ Find an engaging toy

7 comments:

  1. Spring is a cutie! Can't wait to see more about dog friendly spots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to learn how you designed this blog. :) You look really familiar with computer tech as you said!
    I have a 2 years-old cat we adopt from SPCA. She is so lovely and makes me happy. Living with pets is indeed blessing. I can see how you, your husband and Spring have a great time together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha I am not very familiar but I had a vision of how I wanted it set up so I spent way too much time designing it. Let me know what you want to do and we can meet after a class and I will show you.

      I totally agree pets are the best!

      Delete
  3. Jacque,

    Your dog is adorable! I do not have a dog here in CA, but I did back home in IL. Once I get a house, a dog will be in my future :) I look forward to seeing you blog about all of your goals. I am excited to see how your experience goes with making doggie treats and coming up with a doggie vacation. It should be fun to read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who doesn't love this dog? I love mutts. They seem to be smarter and healthier in my experience. Looks like you have several tasks to accomplish through this experience. What overall goal do you hope to accomplish with your inquiries?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luke Machado,

    I way love her! and everyone who meets her loves her too! My overall goal is to have my dog more involved in my life and having me show a greater sense of responsibility by taking care of another living being.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute! I love dogs. Have you ever been to Rattlesnake Bar-Horseshoe Bar trail? It's a pretty awesome trail along Folsom Lake in the Auburn area. The trail leads to a waterfall; very scenic and peaceful. Many go horseback riding along the water. I've gone hiking there with dogs before - the dogs really enjoy roaming around. There are plenty trees and streams to cross on the way to the waterfall.
    (Its about 20 minutes from Citrus Heights/Orangevale)

    ReplyDelete